Our caring staff and community partners are there when you:
• Need an advocate in a system that can be challenging to navigate.
• Want to work to break the cycle of child abuse and neglect.
• Are struggling emotionally and want to take care of your mental health as much as your physical health.
• Want a truly personalized approach to meeting your needs and goals.
• Want to learn new parenting methods.
• Want to build better relationships with your children and/or partner.
• Want assistance from people who have the skills and experience that make a difference and are genuinely compassionate.
Our agency supports the “No wrong door” policy. Anyone who comes to us for assistance will either receive the help they need directly from us or, if it is not a service we can provide, we will help them find the help they need.
To help create a future in which all children, youth, adults and families are safe, healthy and happy and have the opportunity to maximize their potentials.
Above and Beyond is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, and we need your help to continue to mend the pain being experienced by our children and families. Please partner with us in this mission.
Sign up to hear from us about upcoming events, our projects, and how you can help!